My mom said she had a strange feeling the first time she saw Obama on stage. It wasn't about color or creed, but an evil energy that she sensed. I felt it when I saw Kamala dressed in white like Lucifer himself.

Trust your gut. Moms know best.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I had the same reaction the first time I saw BO. a literal chill went down my spine and I knew he was an evil imposter.

Remembering a movie that the Devil in the Movie look like Mr. Evil O! and the producers had to come out and say they did not mean for Satan to look like Mr Evil O, now i am wondering if they were warning us some how. I cannot remember the movie it came out after he became prez. 2009

I agree! all i could see was EVIL EYES, thru the TV even, and listening to his words was even more EVIL. PPL did not believe him when he was telling the truth, and said he didnt mean that! When he was lying then he was telling the TRUTH, my spirit who lives in me, gave me the TRUTH from day one! I call him Evil Mr O since DAY 1

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i never liked him, it wasnt about color, something about him just gave me the "nails on a blackboard"

WiscoGirl❤️ LovesThePackers💚💛 America🇺🇸 ❤️45 🖤2💛 Ohana💜 We’re Not Gunna Take It!!😡The Best is yet to come!💛

Same my Dad told me on my way to go vote...( my first time voting...) I asked who he was voting for?(my parents are very quiet about their votes..) Anyways dad said not Obama the man reminds me of the devil..... My dad doesnt talk like that so it scared me. I got/get the same feeling with Killary and Kameltoe! Trust your Gut! The feeling Trump has always givin me before Q and Anons came in to my life.... He brings this Trust and calmness to my soul! ❤️Him

Pure Evil!!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

never could watch or listen to him NEVER i felt it in my gut he was evil

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Renee White to her Publication

me either !!!

(1) Show this thread