I Refuse
by Dionysios Dionou

On September 13th I became a second class citizen. According to NYC law I can no longer attend concerts, go to theaters, cinemas, gyms, have a drink in a pub or dine in a restaurant. Why is this so? Did I commit a crime, or engage in violent or lewd behavior? No I did not. The question then arises, "What was or is my crime?" Simply stated I refuse to take an experimental injection being touted as a "vaccine". This is my choice isn't the mantra of the cultural Marxist left "my body my choice?" I had the virus in December 2020 it was equal to a bad cold some nausea and one day of a low grade fever. I self treated at home with vitamins C, D3, Zinc, hot soups, herbal tea, and rested read listened to music, watch some great stuff on Netflix and Prime. Lost 8 pounds wasn't my intention as I'm not at all overweight. Prior to this I had the flu only one in 1981 I was an undergraduate in college. Guess what? It was much worse than what I had in 2020. I was bed

Only people mentioned by @JoJo79 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joanna Ols, click on at the bottom under it