I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

🚨 - Footage of the earthquake which happened in Melbourne this mourning

Video was taken at the corner of Chapel St & Green St in Windsor.

@intelops

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Think logically. A natural earthquake can't be happen in Australia. Not possible. It's in the middle of the continental plate.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Actually earthquakes can happen in a lot of places - remember that one a few years ago on the east coast?

There are fault lines - there's one that runs through part of Arkansas called the New Madrid with a notorious history of some bad shakes n quakes

Correct. But there are no fault lines in Australia. But think of tunnels. Why so much excitement on the surface? To go hunting in secret? Remember the eye of Sauron sees everything. Unless it is distracted 😏

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

My thought was it might be some more of those horrid underground bases being bombed - especially since I think I saw someone mention a depth of 10K
Saw more than one account over the past few months that stated the area under Australia was one of the worst - one described it as being like a mulit-layered spiderweb

No excuse for the actions of the so-called "leaders" & the police henchman but it might explain one aspect of the strict lockdowns if that's going on underneath Australia

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

You thought right, or rather call it intuition 😉.
But the problem is that the thing on the surface is just as evil. The Freemasons are trying to get total control. But why not use this to clean up the basement first. The surface comes after it.
Playbook known.

(1) Show this thread