I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

🚨 - Footage of the earthquake which happened in Melbourne this mourning

Video was taken at the corner of Chapel St & Green St in Windsor.

@intelops

Think logically. A natural earthquake can't be happen in Australia. Not possible. It's in the middle of the continental plate.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Earthquakes happen predominantly around fault lines, but not exclusively. So what you're implying is wrong.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Is there any footage of the surrounding ground shakibg as the quake happened? Why is that the only damaged building? The others all look unscathed!
So many questions...

merci pour l’info 😎☝️

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

No faultlines either? I'm thinking of the "new madrid" faultline.

BTW pretty sure this was something else, just asking as others will ask.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Actually earthquakes can happen in a lot of places - remember that one a few years ago on the east coast?

There are fault lines - there's one that runs through part of Arkansas called the New Madrid with a notorious history of some bad shakes n quakes

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Correct. But there are no fault lines in Australia. But think of tunnels. Why so much excitement on the surface? To go hunting in secret? Remember the eye of Sauron sees everything. Unless it is distracted 😏

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Interesting!!!