A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

EXACTLY! We turned eating into a ceremonial glorification of the splendors of the human tastebud's abilities!

The understanding of suffering is this...you learn how something feels/smells/tastes/sounds and develop a want for that to be repeated. Now you have "suffered" want to have that again...it is based in flesh.

Long story so short beginning here. I had a mild internal injury 3 years back in the area where the large/small intestine joins and digesting food of any kind in any way really severely super duper bad hurt no matter what I did! I just quit eating for the relief it was so bad...yeah it was that bad. BUT...I learned I could quite comfortably skate across nearly 2 wks (13 days) without anything but water. First two days are what you would call "tough" but after that, it's easy really. Suffered nary a negative effect one...no tired, groggy, weak, any other BS like that...did wonderfully actually! Well besides the injury part as I was healing/housebound mostly.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it