Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

EXACTLY! We turned eating into a ceremonial glorification of the splendors of the human tastebud's abilities!

The understanding of suffering is this...you learn how something feels/smells/tastes/sounds and develop a want for that to be repeated. Now you have "suffered" want to have that again...it is based in flesh.

Long story so short beginning here. I had a mild internal injury 3 years back in the area where the large/small intestine joins and digesting food of any kind in any way really severely super duper bad hurt no matter what I did! I just quit eating for the relief it was so bad...yeah it was that bad. BUT...I learned I could quite comfortably skate across nearly 2 wks (13 days) without anything but water. First two days are what you would call "tough" but after that, it's easy really. Suffered nary a negative effect one...no tired, groggy, weak, any other BS like that...did wonderfully actually! Well besides the injury part as I was healing/housebound mostly.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

That is TRUTH.