Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What’s the biggest lie the world has collectively participated in with children to remove trust with their own parents?

Santa Claus.

Satan is a crafty son of a bitch.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I remember as a kid always getting freaked out when I thought about him knowing when I was awake and when I was asleep, good and bad. I imagined him looking in a crystal ball. I asked my parents and when nobody would answer me, I just assumed he was working with God somehow. But it still frustrated me that HE knew all these things and no one could tell me how πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

It's upsetting though to think we were all deceived about santa. A part of me still wants to believe the santa that I waited up for and gave pepperoni and cheese to in my heart and mind, was just good ol' St. Nick and not satan.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hippychick90 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Cee, click on at the bottom under it