Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

If you're too dumb to understand any stats, it's not there, you're right.

In Hawaii, the face panty party is alive and well. Propaganda doesn't quit, signs pushing to be jabbed, distance, mask up galore. They are adding the covid jabs to the grade school kids mandated jabs even.

You have to have a neg test or jab or 10-day quarantine to enter the state. Did I mention mask-wearing is even mandated outdoors? Masks, masks, everywhere, on kids in the park, people riding bikes, walking the beach. "Auntie is intubated" "Save the Kapuna" and they think they will take back their nation one day. pfffffft They can't even get the face panty pandemic to stop.

In Hawaii we have a pandemic of face panty wearers. Soooooooo, we are talking about a getaway. Where in the U,S. can I go and have fun, see people smile, hear people speak clearly and not muffled without seeing these things in restaurants, spas, etc.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

the "flyover" states ✅

i used to live in hawaii - i left kicking and screaming (forced due to family member illnesses to return to mainland)

little did i know it was God protecting me from my inherit rebellious nature towards TYRANTS

God works in mysterious ways

happy exodus from the state that worships demonrats

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Same here in NY State.

(2) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

mmm .. unlike the original 2020 "C19" "outbreak" along with it's famous C19 "surge" (that never materialized) I'm personally seeing a wave of people actually getting sick *right now* around where I live. Whether this is due to what may be a rather severe seasonal flu event could be another discussion but something seems to be sweeping through w/ symptoms right now.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

SALUTE NEO - ONE - EON 🤙🏼❤️🧲♾

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

Hi my friend ✊💥

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

(2) Show this thread

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

Corona Virus Cure: Grab your TV and hiff it down your driveway and off into the street, or preferably off a cliff.....no more coronavirus.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication

💣💣💣

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen!