Declaration of civil war: Australia ...

Australia has fallen ... "i / we can no longer follow the plan" we are sorry fam, as mentioned earlier, skips are well and truly pushed across the line ... there will be deaths ... and it wont be ours ... we did warn you this would happen, and as always it fell on deaf ears ...

we are well and truly across the red line ... we waited on good faith for as long as we could ... but we can no longer tolerate this ... we are at war ... we are going to ground, guerilla tactics will be applied ... as it stands right now, everyone is a war target.

I am truly sorry that we could not hold the line, but our people are being smashed, and we NEED to engage ...

Z

this will be my last post .... god bless everyone.

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Gotta do what you have to for survival. We have all waited a long time and it has been particularly bad for you Aussies.
Prayers for your success and safety.

god bless and im sorry for us americans for being fucking bitches and scared to come out of our comfront zones and rise up countries depend on us at all aspects and we failed them for being scared it will happen here in the usa just watch it will be to late the un will come jn and try to get our guns etc may god bless you sir

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response America First to his Publication

the UN on American soil would be a beginning, not an end.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Proud American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

May God be with you all. πŸ™πŸΌ

How do we get weapons to the Australian people?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Prayers for Australia! God Speed

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

You are holding the line. Engaging with the enemy to protect your families is required. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

may God be with you all as you take back your country from the communists!
you will all be in my prayers πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉAT Vienna, Truthseeker

God bless and protect you and all brave patriots! Much loveπŸ’–πŸ™πŸŒπŸ’•

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

THIS is what happens when a Nation disarms.
The United States will never disarm!!!
Good luck, Australia! Prayers are with you.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

We are not far off, I think pushing the poison jab on our kids will be the hill to die on in this country

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

Real or rubber bullets? I pray for the people of Australia.

Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

5 x 5 .-- . / .- .-. . / .- - / .-- .- .-. -.-.-- --. --- -.. ... .--. . . -.. .-.-.-

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Be safe! Make some homemade shields keep the children at home i have prayed daily for you all love UK x

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

May God bless and protect you all

May Japanese Gods bless you and all γ€€ We are ONE

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Now you have to fight. you stalk, you watch, you follow. and when least expected you attack

Prayers for the citizens of Australia!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

The White Hats either don’t exist, they don’t care, or they are β€œin on it.” Has God washed his hands of us? We had better do the same in Canada or we are the next Australia.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

The White Hats either don’t exist, they don’t care, or they are β€œin on it.” Has God washed his hands of us? We had better do the same in Canada or we are the next Australia.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God bless wevhere in the states are right behind you there will be deaths here also!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

It's time to administer the red pill with full metal jacket.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

thats not police that is the UN ARMY in disguise i do not know what to say i mean Australians uave got to stop running and fight

in the UK we are known for our riots if this ever happens in london where i am lets just say we will not run away cos cops about to get there asses beat

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Going to ground, no mobiles. I got rid of mine over a year ago now, it is nothing more than a glorified state tracking device that you pay for.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

πŸ™πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Godspeed πŸ’ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Godspeed, Patriots!
please be careful.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts