Think for a minute.

Imagine all of the Patriots in the Navy, Secret Service, Military, Law Enforcement etc that had their hearts broken in 1963.

Now imagine all of them knowing who did this and devising a plan so this could never happen again.

Now imagine those Patriots had sons and daughters that were just as Patriotic as them and they were taught the plan.

The plan has been in place for many decades.

All we had to do was show up and vote for Trump in 2016 and 2020. Those were the main components of the plan.

The rest is exposure and the systematic destruction of the old guard.

Have faith. Keep your heads high. Patriots are in control even though at times it doesn’t feel like it.

It had to be this way.

NCSWIC!

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Breathing 🙏♥️😁

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great explanation, analogy & insight Doq!
Thank Q…& Team

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great explanation, analogy & insight Doq!
Thank Q…& Team

have you seen this?
https://youtu.be/rdDsj1-sRp8

can break a spirit…

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Now imagine....your very own Trump coin!

Just for you, Doq. 😉

THANK YOU! I sure needed this boost!!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

WE ARE READY! NCSWIC!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The more souls that are connected to God and praying for our nation the more Spiritual Warriors are added to the side of righteousness. It is time to cross over from spiritual death to spiritual life. The more Light in the world the more darkness is exposed and evil is forced to flee. Each and every regenerated soul through belief in Christ is a force of LIGHT. The more Spiritual Warriors we have in the battle the sooner the darkness is dispelled by LIGHT.

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I trust this and get it. Wishing there was more discussion about how low we will go. Most likely going to walk away from a career, fight is on, but appears those in power are dud. If the 40% walks away ...huge industry, music will stop. Activated here, local level, meetings, showing up. People who lived through 1940's say it was most difficult navigating the confusion, chaos.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

God Bless these brave Souls and I continue to pray for their protection and guidance.🙏

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Thank you! God bless us ALL! Air Force brat , retired Navy wife......all in God's Army

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

You are so spot on. It had to be this way. So many still sleeping but there is progress, the jab has brought awareness for many to wake up. This can never happen again. Praying everyday for our Military.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Have Faith. Keep Your Heads High.
It Had To Be This Way......
Its Time......
Release The Kraken

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

It`s Time = 95

I Am That I Am = 95
Almighty = 95
God Is Good = 95
I Believe God = 95
Be Not Afraid = 95
It Is Done = 95
They Failed = 95
Stand Up = 95

The Shift = 95
Unlock DNA = 95
DNA Changes Ahead = 95
Cosmic Magic = 95

Debt Jubilee = 95

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

It Had To Be This Way = 189

Il Donaldo Trumpo = 189
Corn Ready To Be Cut = 189
I Need To Warn You = 189

Sonic Boom Incoming = 189
This Is Not A Drill = 189
What Is The Red Pill = 189
A Great Day In Arizona = 189

Merry Christmas = 189
Inherit The Kingdom = 189
Always And Forever = 189
Rainbow Currency = 189
Russel Jay Gould = 189

Perception Of Time = 189
We Know Who We Are = 189
God Bless The Children = 189

Behold I Come Quickly = 189
Thank You Jesus = 189

(3) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA