🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

God Bless John and Caroline for all of their hard work and sacrifice and Happy Anniversary!

#KennedyTuesday

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thanks for that fren. That VK switch comm on almost a perfect delta blew me away this week. I just have to tear myself from the gematria because I’m so endlessly fascinated and captivated by it.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

You're welcome Fan. The unveiling of those who most believed had passed will really be biblical. I am also intrigued by Gematria. Magamncd8 taught me a lot before I was banned on Twitter

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The Naming of Things - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Virtual Label LLCThe Naming of Things · Andrew BirdThe Mysterious Production of Eggs℗ 2005 Wegawam Music CoReleased on: 2005-02-08Auto...

(2) Show this thread