God Bless John and Caroline for all of their hard work and sacrifice and Happy Anniversary!

#KennedyTuesday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The American people have no idea, what we owe to these two people, President Trump, and the Team which includes so many people, which includes a lot of people in this chat, I will always be grateful !!! Though I started my search 11 years ago, while reading the Bible, it took me to places I could never have imagined, but this team has opened my eyes to so much more.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Vincent Kennedy - Grid Iron Gang IV: Horsemen of Conspiracy (TRAILER)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdfBilJRIwI

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thanks for that fren. That VK switch comm on almost a perfect delta blew me away this week. I just have to tear myself from the gematria because I’m so endlessly fascinated and captivated by it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Isn't it Carolyn?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Is that the biggest faux pas ever? It absolutely is Carolyn. Thank you for righting that. I mixed my names in my haste and not once. With all these new members of the family potentially and my haste and fatigue...🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread