Are you ready for Universal Income? If not I would starting getting your mind wrapped around it because it's coming.
I can't remember if it is before or after the flood caused by....no....doesn't sound right.
Maybe it's after we find the kids under the...No, not then...but I will always be following any G. contractor I might need from now on. I never would have guessed. Someone bet me a $100 they could. That really frassled me good.
Hey! Maybe it's after the huge explosion of massively sick people?
That sounds right.
I....think.
I know it's one of those.
Anyway....
I am sure glad God is on our side because what comes after that I'm thinking that he's going to be the only one who can do what he does.
Thanks big guy in advance, for everything.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I've trusted what you've said thru all this - but I'm confused. Universal money. I can see it going in different directions here...

Global money is NWO. That's bad.

But, global money is also easier when distributing wealth back to countries and their people, I see that. Will it start out well? Then end up with the antichrist using it later?

We know, we KNOW, there will be global money. Bible tells us that. We also know there will be a wonderful time of worldwide peace and prosperity that has never been seen before. There will be a great revival and many will be led to Christ. We also know that the antichrist will arise, during the time of peace or when it begins, and 3.5 years later he will desecrate the temple and all hell breaks loose.

How does global money fall into your thinking here? Are you expecting something different?

It HAS to happen, I get that, no way to stop that. Prophecy will be fulfilled, there will be a one world currency. Then what?

Universal Income is what the globalists' NWO proposes--a sick kind of control that can shut us off at any time. They are toast!

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

what? im slow ..try that again please…;) you have a couple things there …

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

I agree - Juan is out for the attention and uses Patriots by giving them tidbits of info and stringing them along. I didn't like him when I first heard him, I refuse to listen to anything he says. He enjoys talking - and talks A LOT but never really gets to the point and he's edgy on his accuracy.

Charlie Ward is another one.

(1) Show this thread

Universal income is the NWO , so you say we have lost the battle ?

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

NESARA also had its form of UBI.

(1) Show this thread