Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

I was just telling my husband (not 100% red pilled, just looking) this morning that this is what I don't undertand. How can things be written and recorded, yet are taking place now. I want to know, but perhaps there is just too much there to comprehend. Spoon feedings for sure.

We all have family members who are sleeping or slowly waking up. Drip drip. Trouble is they are conditioned to believing the MSM and anything else they consider crackpot until it becomes main stream. A year ago you would have been frowned upon if you said " Deep State" or " shadow government".

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eithwen in this post can reply

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Yep - baby steps where needed. We have been chosen to help and make that transition, I totally believe that. All of us together are AMAZING, little drips and all!