Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

I would create a Pandemie with a Vaccin that is the Pandemie.
Spread Fear everywhere to make sure the People beg for it.
This would be the last step of my changing DNA Progamm to create Hell on Earth.
I would use Bat and HIV Genes based on MRC5 to create my Servants and make sure to get their Souls after Dead.
But i if i need something reliable i would not develop it in China. (OUCH)

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

I would create a Pandemie with a Vaccin that is the Pandemie.
Spread Fear everywhere to make sure the People beg for it.
This would be the last step of my changing DNA Progamm to create Hell on Earth.
I would use Bat and HIV Genes based on MRC5 to create my Servants and make sure to get their Souls after Dead.
But i if i need something reliable i would not develop it in China. (OUCH)

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

YES! I knew by the title who it was!! I have heard this many times! Some may really need to hear and read this that have had blinders on

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Paul Harvey knew way back then that this was coming.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Then I would make & support memes that take down the D evil?

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I was just telling my husband (not 100% red pilled, just looking) this morning that this is what I don't undertand. How can things be written and recorded, yet are taking place now. I want to know, but perhaps there is just too much there to comprehend. Spoon feedings for sure.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Mine is dead asleep. I can't wake him at all. Boy is he in for a shock!!!

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

We all have family members who are sleeping or slowly waking up. Drip drip. Trouble is they are conditioned to believing the MSM and anything else they consider crackpot until it becomes main stream. A year ago you would have been frowned upon if you said " Deep State" or " shadow government".

(3) Show this thread