If you do not defend your child against this, you are a failure as a parent

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

STOP THE MADNESS! A mask on any child is HARMFUL to them. Children have less oxygen reserves than adults. Most young children are nose breathers. These masks can cause respiratory acidosis and suffocation which can lead to respiratory arrest! A mask is interfering with adequate oxygen exchange which is HARMFUL to a child's natural immune system. STOP THE STUPIDITY!
PROTECT THE CHILDREN!

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

No job is worth making your child suffer like this and being changed forever. Get a different job but for gosh sakes, remove your child from the communists!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The added stupidity is the child touching the mask continuously as well as rhe "caregivers" touching the childs mask repeatedly. All that bacteria being inhaled into the chikds lungs!😫 INSANITY!

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I don't know how this insanity has persisted! Anyone who has been in a school or childcare center knows how much kids touch things! Then, they touch the mask because they know innately it's unnatural to have a piece of cloth on their face! Not to mention the number of masks that fall on the floor during lunch when they take them off...then they put that same mask back on. Plus, most kids spend about 3- 5 seconds washing their hands after using the bathroom then they touch their mask transferring bacteria which sticks to the mask & gets inhaled. 😖😫🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread