HOPE
If anyone is loosing hope ...or in some form of crisis... going through trauma and you really need help, leave me a message in my inbox. And i will ask Heaven to direct me to be some form of assistance.
If you ever wonder why I am doing this ... and many of you do know... God saved me from a near fatal overdose as i struggled for over a decade with the hell's of addictions. And i told God that i would do whatever i could to bring His Grace to others to offer hope, encouragement or what God directs me to do .. for it was by Grace i was saved. And it is by Grace that i live.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

I had a similar experience, but I was just in an infective septic state. I am here to help in any way I can. I guess I don't put that out there as I always assumed I had to get a website together and all that, have a different phone line and like a business. But I am inspired now by you with so many chills I got just reading this. Thank you. I am glad you are here. We are here for a reason. God bless you.

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

It wasn't your time to go. I am so happy you were saved, and that you were able to overcome addiction. Youre a warrior, and you are in the right movement! God bless you patriot♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸

God Bless You Patriot!🙏👊🇺🇸

God Bless You Patriot!🙏👊🇺🇸

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I will add to that notion, if anyone needs to just talk and have an ear, or needs advice I am a health coach. I'm here to help! We're all in this together much love…

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

god bless you ♥️

(1) Show this thread