Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

I was just telling my husband (not 100% red pilled, just looking) this morning that this is what I don't undertand. How can things be written and recorded, yet are taking place now. I want to know, but perhaps there is just too much there to comprehend. Spoon feedings for sure.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

And may we never allow this to happen again. We must remain diligent to keep evil at bay. We have been complacent to the point of death. No more! Thank you, Q, for awakening us all. God bless, platriots! Hold the line!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love that! πŸ™ Especially "God is driving the bus."
#ShakeAndWake

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA is ready AF!
God said his angels are already here!
We will be fine!
Much love!

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I'm with you - sitting in the back of the bus - I get a little roudy!