Only people mentioned by @patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication

Definitely support local growers and USA farmers. I read where one of the large chicken farms send their chickens to Chyna to be processed then sent back here...WTH....can this be true?

I guess that goes for our coffee, bananas, spices, and so forth?

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

There are a number of meat and vegetable farmers who have greatly increased their farm production and have high quality products available. We need them and they need our support!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

💯🎯👊🙏

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Does it matter, food chain links broken?

https://www.youtube.com/c/IceAgeFarmer/featured

AND BARTER with your neighbors and local ranchers and farmers, etc, ask them if they barter, OR if they provide these svcs, ALSO many "tech schools" offer areas for cheap to use to process local ingredients so you can sell in this stacked ass system.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

YES for farmers! And a big NO to corporates who use factory farms to supply their meat where animals are kept in the most unhygeinic and dirty and cruel environments and use chemicals on animals.