🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

It was always about the children. They have been hunting & harvesting human children for centuries & WE are ending it in this NOW spacetime. ✨👁✨

THIS is Why its 'taking so long'...THIS ENDS NOW and Until every last child is FREED...KEEP PRAYING for Militaries Worldwide. IT was ALL about Freeing the Children. Remember this: Walter Reed Military Hosp. is a Naval Base Hosp = Mercy Ship. POTUS was at the Naval base with a mask because of the children, who had been rescued from being held captive underground have compromised immune systems.

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

😲. I did not know this thank you so much! You know it’s been heavy on my mind recently? Is when the President of the United States Donald J Trump announced he had the Covid. And those military planes, I believe it was nuclear capable boings flying all over the country there was two or three of them maybe seemingly over Texas too, where I was living at the time.

Thank you so much for letting me know this.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

YOU are welcome

(1) Show this thread