It was always about the children. They have been hunting & harvesting human children for centuries & WE are ending it in this NOW spacetime. ✨👁✨

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

thank you Detective red panda, I’ve come to believe you are a particularly special anon.

but when it comes down to it we all are I love each and everyone of you.

Sometimes these tears come with deep appreciation for God and Humanity and all of Gods creatures.

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

You are not alone dear1 💫❤ I cry for the world so many times. i cry for humanity to be free and for the truth to finally come out. It's time!

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

yes, more true words have not been transmitted.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THIS is Why its 'taking so long'...THIS ENDS NOW and Until every last child is FREED...KEEP PRAYING for Militaries Worldwide. IT was ALL about Freeing the Children. Remember this: Walter Reed Military Hosp. is a Naval Base Hosp = Mercy Ship. POTUS was at the Naval base with a mask because of the children, who had been rescued from being held captive underground have compromised immune systems.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

😲. I did not know this thank you so much! You know it’s been heavy on my mind recently? Is when the President of the United States Donald J Trump announced he had the Covid. And those military planes, I believe it was nuclear capable boings flying all over the country there was two or three of them maybe seemingly over Texas too, where I was living at the time.

Thank you so much for letting me know this.

(1) Show this thread

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

prayers