The sentencing of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith got bumped to January 29 . 🍿🍿🍿 #thestormisuponus #MAGA#wwg1wga #EnjoyTheShow .

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

OMG my brother is a die hard liberal. The 29th is his birthday. If the reveal starts that day, I can't imagine how he is going to feel. I don't want him to feel hurt and betrayed by people he believes in on his birthday. I have a feeling that he might do something stupid. I can't be there for him physically because he is in New Hampshire and im in Alaska. I know he won't want to talk to me about it. Hopefully he talks to our mom.

He'll be okay. Most people are stronger and more resilient that they are given credit. Treat him how you want him to respond.

Flip the narrative on its head that he was blessed to be born on the day that people were freed. Might take a while but in the future his birthday will be celebrated by all.

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Matoozie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matoozie Matoozie, click on at the bottom under it