The sentencing of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith got bumped to January 29 . 🍿🍿🍿 #thestormisuponus #MAGA#wwg1wga #EnjoyTheShow .

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Death by firing squad

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

He got probation! 😑

Hope its a nasty rumor but I read this morning that he got off with probation. Now I can't find the article again...sheesh

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

this with all of the other clues. Its going to be a good day

29th is tenth day of darkness

waves......hi

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

OMG that DoG pic is so cute!!! 🐸🐸🐸

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

That look. you gotta love these animals

(2) Show this thread

I am an LTC carrying patriot that is also a Christian Minister. I love God, country, family...and my POTUS DJT. Can I get an AMEN!!!

how important is the delay?

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

January 29th will be the 10th night of darkness at The White House.
Hmm...πŸ€”πŸ˜

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

Bring it!!!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘#JUSTICE

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

OMG my brother is a die hard liberal. The 29th is his birthday. If the reveal starts that day, I can't imagine how he is going to feel. I don't want him to feel hurt and betrayed by people he believes in on his birthday. I have a feeling that he might do something stupid. I can't be there for him physically because he is in New Hampshire and im in Alaska. I know he won't want to talk to me about it. Hopefully he talks to our mom.

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Pray for him and pray everyone as when it does start they yes are going to find out so much truth. It's necessary though they must wake up and the only way that can happen is to show them. Then they can decide for themselves. With the edivence it is undenaible that so many are gulity of terrible crimes such as Treason and Crimes Against Humanity! We must all be praying as a nation and world πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

In response Lexie May to her Publication

He'll be okay. Most people are stronger and more resilient that they are given credit. Treat him how you want him to respond.

Flip the narrative on its head that he was blessed to be born on the day that people were freed. Might take a while but in the future his birthday will be celebrated by all.

(2) Show this thread