I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I will stay a PURE BLOOD. 🤗

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Made In America to her Publication

#purebloods is right.... I did not even think about that. It is like there are 2 different races now. Especially since it looks like most of those who were vaccinated will not be able to have children, going by what I have read so far. Absolute insanity...

I think we should use that hashtag. And yeah, from everything I have read, unless they received a placebo, these people will have forever altered their own DNA. It maybe a good thing they can't reproduce. I know that sound heartless, but what would their offspring be like? My mind doesn't even want to go there. BUT we do know this, they are creating people in THEIR OWN IMAGE, thus the jabs, the chem trails, and vaccines. And we know they're only half human, if that, so they'd be reproducing little robots devoid of feelings or consciousness. Now that chit is just scary.

In response All Right to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts