Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Seems like Veronica is another who needed to have a fake death. From those more in the know than me, sounds like she is in protective custody......

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Still cant believe this. THEY MURDERED HER. Makes me furious still...sigh

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

What a beauty, inside and out.

amen...

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

🙏🎶💙

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

🙀scary lookin' 🙈 😬

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"Veronica" say hello to Elvis for me

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Ok?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

she HATED people saying this. Out of Respect for Veronica..you need to stop this now.

(3) Show this thread

Honestly I don't think she wants to rest in peace I think she wants to see us give them hell.