Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Even though every arrow seems to be pointed and ready to fire remember that you do not give your enemy advance notice of your attack.
It will happen when it happens, do not be discouraged.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I was reading about mass psychology (and mass psychosis) and how they manipulate via increasing waves and lulls, to give more effect, rather than an unrelenting onslaught.

To undo the mass manipulation, I'd expect the same tactics to be necessary. Hence the build-ups then the small reveal then subsiding... Need to break down the resistance til they're ready to hear.

I think this infomercial styled presentation covered it. Hate the style, but the message seems accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

This video was made in collaboration with Academy of Ideas. They create videos explaining the ideas of history's great thinkers in order to help supply the w...

I often watch the Academy, good knowledge there. While this is valid they fail to mention that time heals all wounds. I believe time is what will be needed for us.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I was mainly referring to the ebb and flow... the build-up and let down.
I have a tendency to rebel and get irritable when I know I'm being manipulated, especially when someone plays on my emotions. I've learned to control them over the years, while still feeling them deeply. It can be painful. Right now, it's frustrating to watch this play out, knowing how many people are being hurt. I still monitor MSM to understand what they are feeding people - and while there are glimmers of truth, it's still 99% lies.

I try and gently spread truth, while keeping my more unique perspectives of possibilities to myself. I can't prove them, as they are intuition based, and I don't see how they'd affect how we should take action right now, so the only reason to discuss would be ego. There's enough confusion out there now.

Truth will be revealed over time and will become plain. It will set us free. That's the start to real healing. Accepting the past for what it is, moving on.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

What you say is very true. I was just in a conversation on twitter that was a result of what you state here. People need to have stability if not they will grab at anything to get it. They need to feel in control of their lives and when that doesn't happen they will lash out to try and make sense of the chaos. I myself have done and still do just that.
I have to calm myself and put my faith back into play. I must remind myself I can only control me and this moment, nothing more. I trust that the Lord is in command and even though I may not see his way I know it is the correct one. It brings me peace. It brings me hope and it brings me love. The pain evaporates.

As for your thoughts of events always trust your gut, there are many scenarios that are playing out and it is perfectly plausible that everyone is right in someway and wrong in others.
Right or wrong we will all gather at the river when the time comes.
I am sure I will see you there.

(1) Show this thread