Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

IMHO
The moment that you woke was when God called you. In other words, God calling you woke you up.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I think about this everyday and am so thankful!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

me too!🥰😍🕊

(1) Show this thread

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

I've been awake for decades. My mom red pilled me as a teenager. Sometimes it feels like a curse to 'know'.It's a very heavy burden. But I wouldn't change it for anything.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jenergetic Patriot to her Publication

that must’ve been incredibly hard knowing for all this time God bless you my friend

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The path that lead us here was the training.

Yeah, but the fact that we have SEEN zero justice except for a stiff in a $5k who just got indicted is enough to make even the most awake person enraged.

Here's hoping Trump and company dig deep and find the courage and will to end this disastrous, disgraceful plan TODAY!

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I feel that. However, I see change.
Example: Look at parents standing up to school boards. Look at citizens standing up in City Council meetings. Don't forget that each of us has to stand up locally and connect with those around you..

(1) Show this thread

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been grateful everyday since God threw me back after my NDE decades ago.
Every day since then has been a gift!
For the longest Here Nana just thought is was just my gift I didnt realize until he told me two and a half yrs ago that I actually had a job to do?

smiles
giggles

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Good reminder. Thanks DoQ. 🙏🙏🙏

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

❤️🙏✝️🇺🇸👍