WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

THE SKY IS FALLING EVENT IS THE MOON
=========
MOON HEADED NORTH TO THE TIPPY TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN (VICTORY)
OCT 5 2017 (CALM BEFORE THE STORM)

USE THESE POSTS, THEY ARE VERY DIRECT, EACH PERSON HAS TO DO IT THEMSELVES, PRACTICE THE HEALING TECHNIQUES POSTED

WE GAVE EVERYTHING, DIG!!!!!

@QPatriot17

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

The Moon does appear to be moving differently...the colors coming off it are amazing, reminds me of a shuttle entering our atmosphere, and it has been red for the last two nights here....

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amazingly beautiful

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Keep going Sister, You are On it πŸ’―, We see it, We Praise God for all of it, We fear Not, We rejoice in all things, and Our way is made...Thank You for Being here. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’ž

πŸ™β€οΈ and I thank YOU!

As I You. πŸ˜‡ I Love You So Much Sister. God is Blessing Us so very much. ATM. πŸ™Œ

I appreciate your leadership and support. Your love, kindness, guidance and dedication does not go unnoticed! Much love to you my brother! We are all blessed beyond measure πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ What a time to be alive ! Keep doing what you are doing! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸŒΉ

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Yes, indeed Ser, thank you Jason, a light for us all. Love my brother.

Just recognizing, seeing, finding who You are, and being real about it, is the best way to lead, from the Heart, truthfully, consistent transparency, and when its real its easy as breathing. Hold on to God always, as You do Sister. He LOVES YOU SO MUCH. I never asked to Lead, I asked for strength to help one.