WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

THE SKY IS FALLING EVENT IS THE MOON
=========
MOON HEADED NORTH TO THE TIPPY TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN (VICTORY)
OCT 5 2017 (CALM BEFORE THE STORM)

USE THESE POSTS, THEY ARE VERY DIRECT, EACH PERSON HAS TO DO IT THEMSELVES, PRACTICE THE HEALING TECHNIQUES POSTED

WE GAVE EVERYTHING, DIG!!!!!

@QPatriot17

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

The Moon does appear to be moving differently...the colors coming off it are amazing, reminds me of a shuttle entering our atmosphere, and it has been red for the last two nights here....

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amazingly beautiful

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Keep going Sister, You are On it πŸ’―, We see it, We Praise God for all of it, We fear Not, We rejoice in all things, and Our way is made...Thank You for Being here. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

LOVE GOD AND MY COUNTRY πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽWWG1WGA

my daughter and i watch it every day and where it is each day we are not sure what is going on but we are 100% sure we are mot crazy 😊

In response Tammy Aboulhosn to her Publication

You're right!! You are NOT crazy! The moon is everything πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

As I You. πŸ˜‡ I Love You So Much Sister. God is Blessing Us so very much. ATM. πŸ™Œ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I appreciate your leadership and support. Your love, kindness, guidance and dedication does not go unnoticed! Much love to you my brother! We are all blessed beyond measure πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ What a time to be alive ! Keep doing what you are doing! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸŒΉ

(1) Show this thread