JOHN DURHAM : TELEGRAM ~

I AM HERE MR. PRESIDENT , ITS GO TIME . πŸ˜‚ SURE JOHN SURE.

IF YOU COME & DONT HAVE 400K SEALED INDICMENTS FOR BAR CLOWNS WHO HAVE VIOLATED THE ORIGINAL 13th ..... GO BACK TO WORK !!
IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT OUT LETTERS TO BAR CLOWNS TELLING THEM THEY OWE 75K A YEAR THEY DIDNT REGISTER AS A FORIEGN AGENT ⬇️ YOUR NOT THE BAD ASS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO THINK YOU ARE !!

HAVE YOU JOHN REGISTERED AS A FORIEGN AGENT
πŸ€”πŸ€”. HUMMMMM HOW MUCH DO YOU OWE ??? ITS HIGH TIME WE FIX THE SHIT SHOW WE CALL OUR COURT SYSTEM ! DONT YOU THINK JOHN ?

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 πŸ•Šβ€πŸ•―βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ’@PepeLuvsMeπŸ’βš”πŸ›‘

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Get the FEMA Camps ready...
A time is coming, where they wont be able to walk down the street.

IT's TIME

LiLKraken,
The fuse is getting awfully close to the powder keg. Once it goes BOOM, there will be no stopping it until we decide it is over. Many will be hurt, many will loose their lives. this is not a fairy tale. this is not Hollywood. this is not a threat. this is a glimpse as to what is coming if the military does not step in soon and put an end to the lefts blatant actions of treason and crimes against humanity. there are millions of us who have seen combat first hand, have taken the lives of the enemy first hand, who are so very close to taking this entire country back by force regardless of what our corrupt government has to say about. there will be nothing they will be able to say or do to stop it. we are nation wide and the normal civilian population will either get out of they way or get run through. like i said, the fuse it getting very short and once it goes BOOM, it will get very bad very quick. GOD Bless America and GOD Bless you All. good luck ForGODandCount

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

@John_Durham

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JOHN WAITING ON GOLD METAL ??? WTF !!! JUST LOW HANGING FUKING FRUIT BUBBA !!!!

ARE YOU PART OF THIS GROUP JOHN ???

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Do u have further info on this? My trial against JNJ is in December. They tried to kill me with toxic implant.

(1) Show this thread