its ok to have some fun once in a while. thoughts on this “First arrest will shock the world”. i think Joe is to obvious. so im gonna say BHO. ties him to pretty much everyone and everything. what do y’all think

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

maybe Nancy - tied to milley

Biden admitting his crimes to the world, especially to the Trump haters is needed.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

I’m stuck between the Pope, BHO and OBL. Can’t figure out which one would rock the world more. 🤔

Right now I hope it’s Bush but I think it’ll be Obama.

Maybe Joe is obvious, but he's also not the real Joe Biden. Arresting whoever that is and pulling off the mask in front of the cameras would sure shock the world!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Other Half to her Publication

especially if its bruce dern and not james woods 😂👊🏾

(1) Show this thread

Biden would be fabulous but i would take BHO as well.

I always thought the pope's arrest would raise eyebrows.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

hmmm yes

(1) Show this thread

i say Barry! Traitor, crimes against humanity, trafficking, satanist! evil incarnate and much more all rolled up in one! opens all floods! Sold himself pretty good to the world too!
tell me that wouldn’t a shock
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I think it would have to be Biden. The liberals will go crazy if it's BHO and will blame Trump (as usual). I was on a job the day the bank wiring system went down and an attorney blamed Trump (even with Biden as president) - lol! No matter what happens - it's always Trump's fault..lol!

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Just fun right?! I think it’s George😉

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Lol, I always said George Floyd to wake people up.

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Biden? While in office!!! Arrested while in Office will be Great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8pVZ5hTGJQ

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread