🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW [AS WRITTEN]. TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD. FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE. WATERGATE x1000 SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events] Did Kevin set his alarm? Q#NCSWIC

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Tomorrow Looms for The Guilty.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Punisher X10 (pics)

10 Moar! 👇🐸👍 Gribbit 🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great Post Dan!
Many ppl that think they are awake evidently have no clue what all our team has been up against.
I takes a good while to put down a corruption with millions of enemy combatants especially when many are not human.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Decades. These people aren't sleeping, they are in comas. They don't have a clue because they haven't ever paid attention to what was going on. I was born awake, and I was always watching. I read all the time. My mother said to me one time 'what are you going to do about it'. I told her nothing. Because If I tried, they would find me with 2 bullets in the back of the head, no gun around, & it would be reported as a suicide in the paper. I have been waiting for this my whole life. Just wish I could have done more to help you all out. Thanks to all of you.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Lovely Nana, and it is awesome for all of us to have found this home, a little corner of sanity ... it is happening and we will see the evil crushed, as it should be ... I've never questioned that.

I do have concern for those who will be rocked HARD when the truth slaps them awake ... its not that they are in a comma, its that the have ZERO KNOWLEDGE, they're comfortable with life as is, not suffering and they try to feel guilty about being comfortable / "born in the USA" ... but they have no clue about the evil they support. I can only red pill bits / drops here and there ... they stay in their bubble.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I do agree that many of them are just still busy with what they view as a fair to good life full of children and ball fields and church and they simply dont realize what it all means

(1) Show this thread