πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW [AS WRITTEN]. TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD. FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE. WATERGATE x1000 SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events] Did Kevin set his alarm? Q#NCSWIC

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Tomorrow Looms for The Guilty.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Punisher X10 (pics)

10 Moar! πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘ Gribbit πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Thanks Dan!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great Post Dan!
Many ppl that think they are awake evidently have no clue what all our team has been up against.
I takes a good while to put down a corruption with millions of enemy combatants especially when many are not human.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Decades. These people aren't sleeping, they are in comas. They don't have a clue because they haven't ever paid attention to what was going on. I was born awake, and I was always watching. I read all the time. My mother said to me one time 'what are you going to do about it'. I told her nothing. Because If I tried, they would find me with 2 bullets in the back of the head, no gun around, & it would be reported as a suicide in the paper. I have been waiting for this my whole life. Just wish I could have done more to help you all out. Thanks to all of you.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

At news stand now. What if

No way out in that case! 😳

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What if you go back 100 yrs to the Tartarians and EVERY damn thing from there forward is made up lies!

(2) Show this thread