JUST IN - General Mark Milley secretly held Pentagon meetings to undermine Trump because he believed the former U.S. president would use nuclear weapons in his final days in office; told staff to disobey all but his orders.

Milley told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the U.S. was ever going to attack; told staff to disobey all but his orders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9990247/Gen-Mark-Milley-secretly-dialed-Chinas-military-leader-amid-fears-Trump-start-war.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/14/peril-woodward-costa-trump-milley-china/

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Well, that is definitely treason.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Then he should court marshaled and be removed from his postion, have a military hearing and if found guilty should be executed for Treason.

Milley is a DEEP STATE CCP Traitor Who should be hung for treason.

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

This is Treason! Hang his ass!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The End of the World - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA Records Label NashvilleThe End of the World · Skeeter DavisThe Essential Skeeter Davis℗ Originally released 1962. All rights reser...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Milley is owned by China. It’s all bs about Trump, they know he’s good and that’s why they hate him. Milley obeys a foreign enemy, he is the real threat.