I could imagine being back on Twitter as part of the ongoing fight to spread truth, but it will never be a place of safety or welcome. In the long run it can only be a platform to promote better and freer places to converse.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You're not missing anything. It has gotten very boring.

Ha, they suspended me yesterday. I had 37 followers 🤣

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Dude Village to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

I was suspended there today for the 7th time in January. I don't feel like creating a new profile over and over again ... I'm done with Twitter!

Twitter is a toilet bowl. Only floaters are permitted to be in there.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

You Sid, deserve a free platform wherever You so choose!👊👊👊

Twitter isnt the same anymore, and doesnt deserve to be, as hard it is getting used to another platform, this place is perfect, and seems to not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

agreed. People want me to create yet another profile for Fakebook and Twitter and come back but I feel a lot more free without those platforms at this time. My 1st Amendment rights are more important to me, at this time.