Awakening isn't rising up to some superior level of understanding and being better than others. It is a groaning passage of pain as you become ever more humbled by growing awareness of how totally clueless you are about the world.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am looking forward to learning about the many truths that were hidden from us by [their] fabricated lies. For once I will look forward to getting an education. So much to learn in so little time!

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

The dark night of the soul first, so your relish every second of your freedom.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

This statement is true for me.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

God that is so absolutely true. Every day is a learning curve

So true!🙏🏽💗

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Humbled is the key word.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Letting go of ego and replacing with love 💖💖

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

learning to kill my EGO was hard, The one truth I do know to be a truth is that we dont know. ..Stay Grounded . no one is more than another.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Martin! you found your way here! Ha yes, beautiful post and it will do well here...this is a group that appreciates those words!

I love the way you never sugarcoat anything! Good to see your posts again Martin! First day on this platform :-).

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Knowledge, Heartfelt Gratitude,
a Newfound Hope, is what
The Awakening has given me!

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Truth!

Patriot & Soldier in the Digital Army 🇺🇸 Dog Rescuer 🐾 Tired of the BS!!! 💥 #WWG1WGA #KAG

Oh, how true this is ...

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

So perfect

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

I have missed your writing sooooo bad!!!! i lost my twitter about 3 months ago. A crazy family member reported me😂🤣. Copyright that she sent me🙄. It's the TDS THING. I have just missed you. Your website isnt like seeing you😘. I invited you to Utah. I hope you remember!!!!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

it's a Bittersweet Awakening. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. But once you know and once you've seen all the evil in every crevice of society, you can never unsee it again. It is a burden we bare but willingly so if our Awakening to it will help win this battle. This is fir the whole world! Truly, WWG1WGA!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Truth spoken! The more you expand your knowledge, the more you realize there is so much more to discover. The expansion is breathtaking, it comes faster and faster and as all your pieces begin to come together, you realize you are only at the beginning....very humbling indeed.

Yep, I agree with that.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Groaning is a perfect word to use for the process we are undergoing. It is a palpable experience combined with holding my head, staring out the window, sighing, pacing about and a myriad of other symptons associated with awakening to the world truths.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The more I learn the dumber I feel. The dumber I feel the more I want to learn. Knowledge is more addictive than any drug I've heard of.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Amen, truth!

It's somewhat frightening to know there is a possibility the others won't wake up.
This process is not fun.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Being awake just makes you want to learn more - do more - be a person in the world. You know what's waiting. Keep looking and trying to make that difference.

Awakening is a process. A process of undoing certain beliefs that hold you back from being your true self. This doesn't happen overnight, matter of days and or even weeks and months. This takes time and is a process of growing and evolving to be the beings God desires us to be which is true expressions of love. When one changes within then the World will chane.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

You can only awake if you kill the own Ego.

Naturopathic nurse practitioner specialized in stress management and palliative care. Gardener. House renovator. Healer.

Agreed@martingeddes. Awakening is feeling/sensing a crack in our personal thought paradigm and being willing to apply the pressure necessary to completely fracture and bust open the glass ceiling. It's an exhausting exercise - mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good advice Martin. Always give credit to others, Anon's, that have put the time in to do the hard research. It is not a contest to see who is the smartest or knows the most first.

It takes many voices Nana thinks.

Warm n fuzzy
Humble
Badass keep your head in the game

All are needed to cross this finish line.
There are millions going thr this journey at different levels of discovery, we need to be here to help them thr each level when they need it, but not push it on them in arrogance.
Nana is an artist at play, I love your work.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The end is love 💖💖💖

(1) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

i feel alone with God the more i get to know more. quite isolating.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Don't feel isolated - we are all here to do our best - with eachother

(1) Show this thread