God, I humbly pray as I come before you. I offer a petition with a contrite heart. Please undo the evil that has occurred and release us from the clutches of those who seek to destroy us. Free the children from the luciferins and satanists. Remove the global cabal from power and restore good upon the earth. Thank you for considering this thought so we may have a seat at your table. Amen.

#WeWillNotComply,#WeThePeople
https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/countdown-2021/

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

AMEN!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

🙏🙏 Amen

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

Amen!

🙏AMEN🙏

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

amen

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Amen and Amen