Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

NOPE
I don’t get she’s Dead
This is so you investigate to reveal the corruption
But I do not get she’s dead
AT ALL
She’s also NOT “Veronica”

Remember there’s a rioting date they are aiming for

Think

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Her hospitalization NEVER made sense. i think we are safe to say we are fighting for her “character” and those trapped in the hospital. i cannot wait to get all the info on the “characters” playing in the “ movie”.

I am kinda really shocked being the great person she was that she was not doing what most of us are with the Vit c, d and zinc........ its a real shame they in the hospital committed murder, but for all of us we need to make sure WE dont end up murdered when or if you do go which I hope none of us ever have to. Dont trust them at all!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @squeezics in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

EXACTLY. i think there is more to the STORY. i think it is part of the plan. We are near the end and Q said the ending us not for everyone. i think this is the first of many upsets. WE ARE ANONS! WE KNOW THIS STUFF! It doesnt mean we stop fighting and doing our job. We need to focus snd out out attention on Chicago perhaps. Also like you said, stay away from hospitals at all cost.

Veronica will be missed either way.

Something just came to mind. What if her “death” is to show sheeple how they faked all the other “deaths”. The process of falling for the lie. Perhaps even testing us as anons. I would feel horrible if she did truly die. i just do not think she would ever set foot in the hospital.