Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Her eyes were a window to a beautiful soul.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

She had such a beautiful heart, it showed in her face.

Her death will not be forgotten. And maybe it will serve for justice in the near future. She would have wanted that.

We love and thank Veronica for the EVERYTHING YOU DID.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I am so relieved to be off [twittner] ~ I would have such a difficult time with all those haters. Believe me, they are OUT IN FORCE TODAY, with [bookface] completely devoid of any mention of Ms Veronica. I went to her page, and all those hurtful things they said about someone they don't even know. I was not allowed to post anything on her page.

I sent Ms Veronica Wolski my RIP.

I believe this has happened for the Greater Good, but my heart is broken.💔

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

I'm so sad to be reading this. I didn't know her personally but I always looked forward to her patriotic messages. Rest in Peace Dear Veronica. ❤️ You will be missed. 😢

Jesus is the ultimate authority on this earth! I'm sick of liars, cheaters and scammers!! Refugee from Parler and Twitter.

This has made me so angry! this should've never happened!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

😢😭😥This is NOT what I wanted to wake up to this morning. Rest Easy Veronica, fly with the angels

#neverforget this Beautiful Warrior!! Her Spirit Lives On!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

WWG1WGA DIGITAL SOLDIER! TRUMP 2021 “for such a time as this” Esther(4:14).

I am an Empath and I was crying this morning but then I realized this doesn't feel right ,I think this is part of the movie I'm praying for that anyway.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication

.m.a.y.b.e. as part of this movie, Ms Veronica has been given rest...for all her hard work and many, many cold Chicago winds on The People's Bridge. I'd like that. A lot.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I can’t believe it 😢😢. RIP Veronica. We love you. @vincentkennedy

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

This blows me away!! I am soooo sad! 😭 She was such a warrior!! We have another Angel in heaven to fight for us!! You will be missed Veronica!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

NOPE
I don’t get she’s Dead
This is so you investigate to reveal the corruption
But I do not get she’s dead
AT ALL
She’s also NOT “Veronica”

Remember there’s a rioting date they are aiming for

Think

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Her hospitalization NEVER made sense. i think we are safe to say we are fighting for her “character” and those trapped in the hospital. i cannot wait to get all the info on the “characters” playing in the “ movie”.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Believe me she is dead! I got it confirmed by a personal contact from her. He is a friend on mine too. He send me a video from her, but I don't will share it. Its to personally. We all cry for her 😭

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Veronica touched so many…myself included. She was a warrior but also an angel and a huge motivatorand patriot. Rest in peace dear lady🙏🙏🙏

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

just awful ... she was amazing .. these people are culpable!!

Yes, It Did! Im So Sorry For Her Family! She Always Kept Me Possitive, And Always Talked To Me When I Felt Alittle Lost! What A Lady!

we will miss her

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

She died? OMG...an angel has gone to heaven...