That happened to me in 2016. I demanded to see the signature and talk to whomever checked their IDs. They were non-responsive and I said I was not leaving until I got to vote. People in line were listening and learning. I asked to speak to the Supervisor who said she could do nothing, so I asked for her supervisor. The I said I would be calling the Supervisor of Elections. There were a lot of whispered phone calls. Finally the last Supervisor (PAY ATTENTION HERE!) went into the computer and ERASED THE INFO ON WHO VOTED IN MY PLACE. I finally got to vote but I spent hours and days trying to get a phone call back from the Supervisor of Elections - never called. I reported it to the local news station (omg .... was that ever a joke). Corruption is everywhere. Stay alert, do not fold, do not comply, demand your rights and stand firm to fight for them.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mikkee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mikkee Writelikeitis, click on at the bottom under it