Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

That happened to me in 2016. I demanded to see the signature and talk to whomever checked their IDs. They were non-responsive and I said I was not leaving until I got to vote. People in line were listening and learning. I asked to speak to the Supervisor who said she could do nothing, so I asked for her supervisor. The I said I would be calling the Supervisor of Elections. There were a lot of whispered phone calls. Finally the last Supervisor (PAY ATTENTION HERE!) went into the computer and ERASED THE INFO ON WHO VOTED IN MY PLACE. I finally got to vote but I spent hours and days trying to get a phone call back from the Supervisor of Elections - never called. I reported it to the local news station (omg .... was that ever a joke). Corruption is everywhere. Stay alert, do not fold, do not comply, demand your rights and stand firm to fight for them.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Who is Emon?