This bitter heart is the kind of person that I NEVER want to be in life. How sad is it to celebrate death because you find yourself superior to another human being? Veronica will have masses at her services, Bitter tara....only one person.....HERSELF!!!

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Tara Cowan...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

These statements by this Tara show how evil will harden hearts to stone and wipe away every ounce of compassion for those who are suffering. Very sad indeed. I pray she wakes up and removes herself from the satanic grip she is in, find the Truth that will set her free.

Will information be provided for her services? Can a live stream occur for those of us too far to attend? Has a benefit been started for her family? Has someone made an#RIPVeronica banner in her honor on the bridge? I know it's soon, but Chicago needs to know they've gained an angel.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I wish I had answers to those questions😔

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I'm sure a banner will be made...stay tuned.

(2) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THIS PERSONS NAME. TARA COWAN. WE NEED TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION WE CAN ON THIS LOW LIFE POND SCUM. I'M NOT ONE FOR PUTTING OTHERS DOWN, BUT THIS PARASITE NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

She lives with her mom. Her entire life. a bitter leech. Cary,NC she hates Q, calks me a fucking Qnut. She has never stood for anything. Just a keyboard bitter bully.

(1) Show this thread