I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Knowing what we know about 9/11

THE BURNING QUESTION REMAINS

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PASSENGERS WHO WERE MEANT TO HAVE BEEN ON THOSE “PLANES”

WAS IT REAL
OR
WERE THERE DEALS TO “REMOVE” THEM

???

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Interesting you said this. Yesterday, as I watched the names being read in NYC, a PIP showed PA simultaneously. I asked myself, where are all those people that were supposed to be in those planes? Those families are missing their loved ones...but if there were no planes🤔

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks
"During the September 11 attacks in 2001, 2,977 people were killed, 19 hijackers committed murder–suicide, and more than 6,000 others were injured.[1][2] The immediate deaths included 265 on the four planes (including the terrorists), 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon.[3][4] The attacks remain the deadliest terrorist act in world history.[5]"

This is the ONLY mention of the planes... 265 victims on the planes...

2+6+5 = 13

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @boxoffrogs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mr. Boxoffrogs, click on at the bottom under it