This is Veronica, the woman that the hospital will not release.
Lin Wood is fighting to get her out before they kill her with their protocol.

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

She passed away tonight.

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠβœοΈ

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for you dear patriot Veronica!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Where is her husband and daughter??? Where do they stand on this???

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I am not sure. Does she have family?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

An Army of Patriots should muster up and go get her out of there. Ambulance is standing by. This is so sad.

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

i dont know many people and less thsn half of those are on facebook but i sent this to everyone. and im going to send it to them again tomorrow. vero is the one who convinced me to finally look into this movement. we've never met or spoken directly but she is a shining light in my darkness and WE CAN NOT & WILL NOT LOSE HER.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for you Veronica!!! β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™