Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

The eyebrows, hair, and eyes are markedly different. That and of course the height.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is why they wear masks so people cannot look closely to see these are doubles, stand-ins, whatever.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Hillary was hung, bill was hung, barry was shot, joe was shot, and big mike was executed.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

That doesn't look like the same Barry Soetero either!

That's because Hillary has already been executed by hanging at a military tribunal.

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

They both suck.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

True but still not the same POS. lol

(1) Show this thread