#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Are yall just not very chatty on this platform or do I have no reach ? Or is it because its the middle of the night?

Im confused why such low activity on here. I have close to 3K followers here and I was just getting more interaction on my now nuked twitter yesterday with only 700 followers.

strange

Yeh i know what ya mean. Ive tried engaging on peoples posts about 17 drops or current affairs and dont get much convo.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueJustice in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Steven Podraig to his Publication

I am feeling the same regarding this site. It is kind of wierd. Maybe because it is more of an echo chamber? And safer so that folks don't feel like they have to support each other quite so much????

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

What happened to WWG1WGA? If they're trying to wake the masses, ignoring people is not gonna help their agenda. JS πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

I am thinking not so many are looking to gain followers as to find good people to trust and follow. which is a good thing! I though am feeling a bit invisible.
I even posted that it was my birthday(true) thinking that that would be good for a few likes and happy faces but just crickets. I think that is unusual.

(2) Show this thread