Are yall just not very chatty on this platform or do I have no reach ? Or is it because its the middle of the night?

Im confused why such low activity on here. I have close to 3K followers here and I was just getting more interaction on my now nuked twitter yesterday with only 700 followers.

strange

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Patriot, veteran, father, Trump supporter, WWG1WGA.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I've seen 4 of your posts this morning, each one whining and bitching. if i wanted to interact with that, I'd walk in the bedroom and wake her up. You're now down at least 1 follower. tata

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

I just feel its hard to see when others comment, or what they are saying, without the 2 or 3 steps, it does seem that way, hopefully it will get better with time......💛🤍💛

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Went D⚾️WN LOOKING to her Publication

Bingo. Thats what it is.

Its getting super old.

ugh

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

😊Hi Lauren. I think this platform is growing. I actually like it much better than twitter. Remember twitter has manipulative algos that determine who and what gets seen. White hats running the show here. It's 4:30 am where I am, I just got up to get some water. I have more interaction here than twitter. Quality not quantity for me.

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

Yeh i know what ya mean. Ive tried engaging on peoples posts about 17 drops or current affairs and dont get much convo.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Steven Podraig to his Publication

I am feeling the same regarding this site. It is kind of wierd. Maybe because it is more of an echo chamber? And safer so that folks don't feel like they have to support each other quite so much????

(1) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

much love

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

Come to my discord chat this platform is cut off vibes wise

something about it isnt as interactable as twit

drives me nuts

we all over there chillin right now come over

Love U

https://discord.gg/XebrvJ6R

(1) Show this thread