Think what you want, but man isn’t causing all the global shifts happening, God is.

- The shift from newspapers to the internet
- The shift from MSM to social media
- The shift from public school to home school
- The shift from hospital births to home births
- The shift from vaccines to immunity trust
- The shift from fast food to cooking at home
- The shift of trusting man to TRUSTING GOD

The Great Awakening.

No man or group of men has the ability to create the kind of shift we are seeing on a global scale.

Ask God how He wants you to help in the shift.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I agree, GOD's hand is in all of this. How else could you explain all of us being here for a common purpose? How did we all wake up when everyone else is struggling to do that? How is it that I finally feel like I am among people that carry similar souls and hearts in their bodies?
I don't understand a lot of this but GOD is definitely here.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

wow! i love this, it goes along w a biblical citizenship class im taking. its online & free. if you have 2 hours to spare reply here & ill send link.

In the homily yesterday at Mass, the priest said to trust God's PLAN. Not just once, but he said it several times! This gave me great hope and joy! Our God is an awesome God!! I praise you, LORD!!

this is the absolute truth 🙏💓

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

-The Shift from I, Me, My to service to others!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That is the best part :)

(1) Show this thread

so im curious. what are we to do if forced to live in a quarantine camp or get the jab? what will you do?

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication

2A. Wild west style.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication

if death is a possibility. i will take it (death) on MY TERMS

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

AMEN🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

amen brother 🙏🙏✝️✝️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF 🇺🇸Veteran 88’-95’ “Hold the line”. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

I am watching this play out in real time in my community, people are slowly moving into two different camps and lifestyles....without realizing it

AMEN🙏🏻

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

Amen!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

On Target Patriot 🎯 God Wins 🙌

God chose this timeline for his people.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Today in church our lead pastor said we as people tend to love God and trust people. He said we need to love people and trust God. Timely message!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

LOVE THIS....i am going to turn off my computer now because nothing else is worth reading. Much love Patriot!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please, ask, and take the time to listen. HE will answer. Everyone of you have a roll to play in this GREAT AWAKENING.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Yes
Ask God
then LISTEN
then ACT in His Service.
It is time to come into Alignment

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Cheers Doq = = = > < >

Social media is mostly toxic in my opinion. This is the only platform I follow.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

The GA wouldnt be possible without it

(1) Show this thread

Nail on the head, Doq👍