[be the Anchor]

How are you feeling fren?
Do you have a good grip on the current moment?
I hope so, soon enough your going to have to be the anchor for many people around you, you have to stay grounded in this moment, be the foundation of clarity, many people will need you to be. but for now though, just nod and smile ...

The only way to do that is to be in this present moment ..

"If not now, when? ... Such is life ..."

Every night lay in bed, focus on breathing, when your mind wanders, pull it back, breathing, soon it will be dawn ... you will understand and see proof for your s

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

like you're talking to me! my mind does wander & I do pull it back. used to be several times, now it's down to once or twice at the most.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

like you're talking to me! my mind does wander & I do pull it back. used to be several times, now it's down to once or twice at the most.

Yeah.........nah I changed my name from Awake to Mick. I'm hoping this place is better than Gab. It doesn't work properly,

👊💪🙏🇦🇺🇺🇸

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

This is good.

I see myself as a Lighthouse, weathering the storm, and shining my light, offering refuge and warning.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you for the clarity, I've just the nod and smile. I get too caught up in things like, what would it take, just a few words, to make this person start thinking? Then i back off and realize some are just too far gone. I truly just want to shake them out of it. But It just wouldnt work. If I ask this one person have you ever heard of operation paperclip? Do you know how ridiculous that would sound to them?

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

*nod*, smile :) soon they wont have any other way to look but directly at the truth ... it is then, that they will need your strength fren ...

(1) Show this thread

great meme! i borrowed it 👍

(1) Show this thread

im so printing a T-shirt of this ....

(1) Show this thread

focus on this present moment, on him, not the storm ...