Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Truth to everything is always transparent!!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

All i can say is i pray & wish these turds would try to come drag my family out of our home to get this evil fake ass covid shot. they would be filled with hot lead & anyone else who backs them period!!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

my gosh i just met up with a dear old friend today ….and wow the severe brainwashing is baaaad …really bad ….there is no discussion …their minds are sooo made up …her son is 11 and she is so upset he is too young to be jabbed and absolutely cant wait till he turns 12 🤡🤡

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

It's amazing, isn't it? Even though it is common knowledge now that you can get covid with the jab just as easily or even more easily, than without it. It's like they are locked in!

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I can completely relate! the brainwashing is awful!! It is quite frightening. 💔
I was around my friends yesterday and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. One is a nurse and paranoid. I asked her how many boosters are you willing to take, her answer..." as many as it takes".
They all had their points to make, but when I chimed in with my POV, it was "l don't want to talk politics" 🤦‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

This is going to be their narrative,
"not getting the jab is a sign of mental disease and you can't have a gun".

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

I thought the vaccines worked. Why are you so worried about the unvaxxed? You are "safe"

books, painting, walks in nature

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

He just cursed himself from Society?

Soon!?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sySlY1XKlhM

Reminds me of something someone once said:
Fuk around and find out.

Just remember, you started this. Come and try.

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

Yeah, enough is enough....we'll claim victory over tyranny and I can guarantee you you will not be dragging me from my house

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts